Monday, March 19, 2012

What a Week!

Wednesday- IPT

Thursday and Friday- Language Arts Test II


We will be ready for the weekend!

Students,


  • Share your test GOAL with a parent.

  • Discuss strategies a good reader uses on a test.

  • Discuss the rewards we discussed in class. What will happen if everyone reaches their personal goal?

  • Share the strategies you plan to focus on this week in order to meet your goal.

MAKE YOUR GOAL A REALITY!


Like last week, have a parent sign your white slip. This will tell me that you had the conversation. When you bring it back to school, you will recieve two tickets. This is considered blog homework.


Have a BEAUTIFUL week. Make sure to find some time to get out and run around in the sunshine.


Miss Schaech

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will try to use the strategies on my test in order to reach my goal. Helpful Hint: If you get tired during the test close your eyes and think about the reward. :):)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I will Do the absoluitoaly positivly best I can Rock on

    ReplyDelete